In these troubled financial times we are all looking for ways to save money, so we are offering our students these money saving ideas:
- As you probably know, we have put in a new system so that instead of charging you in advance for a three month session, we are taking automatic monthly deductions – you can hold onto your money a little longer!
- If you don’t mind paying up front, we will give you 3% off on paying 3 months in advance, 5% off on paying 6 months in advance and 10% off on paying 9 months in advance. Try getting those rates at your local bank!
- Want to take lessons for free? For every new student you refer, we will give you $35 in manatee money which you can use as a credit towards your next session.
- Did you know that we offer a 30% discount when your child takes a second lesson/week? We believe that children learn faster and gain greater skills and confidence if they swim twice a week. Try it!
- Gift certificates! SwimJim offers gift certificates for one or more lessons. Purchase four lessons or more at one time (can be more than one certificate) and receive a free class! Easy gift idea when Grandma asks what your child wants for the holidays – and a fun and different gift for friends. The gift certificates can be purchased with a phone call to our office.